9.15.2006

1. Some Hummer asshole from New Jersey told me that he bought a home in the 60s for $15,000 and now he purchased an H2 for $65,000 and that's reason why he should get better assistance from the dealership. That's bullshit - $65,000 today was worth about $10-11,000 in the 60s. So relatively you still spent less on the vehicle than on the house. Pull your head out of your ass.

2. I needed to call the dealership for that asshole and I told him that if it's okay with him I'll place him on hold for 5-10 minutes while I do that. He asks, "Or do you just want to call me back when you're done or should I wait on hold?" Gee, I wonder which one it is asshole - maybe it's what I said the first fucking time. I work in an inbound call center - if we hang up, I've got other shit to do and other calls to take. We aren't teaching children to listen well enough in public schools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home