9.13.2006

1. I just listened in to a coworker's phone call with an old man. The old man felt his vehicle didn't "ride like a Cadillac". Everyone has seen it, legal department has investigated it, and the regional manager denied any further assistance. The old man was screaming and yelling and told my coworker, "I fought in World War II, you wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me!" Fucker. Get over yourself. So that means that we should automatically fulfill your outrageous and unrealistic request? If it had been me I would have just told him the truth - I'd be here either way, my grandma was in the Hitler Youth. HA!

2. Here's your typical Hummer customer: douche has his H2 stolen off the dealer's lot in 2004 - calls me about it TODAY. The thief drove it 750 miles before it was recovered and now, 2 years later and out of warranty, he wants GM to pay to change the locks and, AND he wants an extended warranty. What the hell?

3. My dental isurance still hasn't paid for a bill for a standard check-up I had in April.

4. My foot still hurts from mountain climbing last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home