9.12.2006

1. I am not legally trained, I cannot advise on legal matters. If customers have a legal claim against GM we have a separate department that handles it. This fucking attorney calls in about a case he's representing and wants me to pull up the customer's info. This bumbling moron didn't have the customer's phone number, VIN, and couldn't even spell their name right. Without at least one of those three pieces of information, I have no hope of finding them in my database of millions of people. This guy was pissed because he was expecting a call back from someone in the legal department and they never did. So he starts going off on me about the case like I'm going to make any decisions about it. I interrupted him and this is how it went:

Me: "Unfortunately sir I can't advise on any legal matters. The person in the legal department is going to be the one with whom you need to speak."
Him : "Well, then why don't you get me the number to the legal department, it's not rocket science."
Me: "Sir, there's no need to be disrespectful."
Him: "I wasn't being disrespectful!"
Me: "Yes you were sir. You were being rude and I didn't appreciate it. You're an attorney and I should hope that you would be more professional than that."
Him: "Well you're just rationalizing and side-stepping the issue. Now what's that number?!"

Motherfucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home