10.23.2006

1. I received a survey from a Cadillac customer. He included a 2 page letter to President and CEO G. Richard Wagoner Jr. detailing the harrowing experience he's had trying to resolve issues with AM static on his radio. So far this guy has a few strikes against him: 1) he's from New York 2) he's complaining about something trivial 3) he made it very clear that he has his PhD and is a psychologist with money 4) 2 and 3 combined. It was somewhat funny though because customers can NEVER escalate their concerns beyond our call center (which is a separate company from GM) and he sent this post script:

"P.S. To the middle level customer service representative who I am sure is reading this letter - I am BEGGING you to pass it on to Mr. Wagoner or a senior staff member who is concerned about the survival of GM. I believe I am your ideal demographic - a wealthy middle-aged professional who would like to buy several more Cadillacs before I die and who is currently shopping for a Corvette for his 21 year old son who is looking to work for GM some day as an Industrial Psychologist. Do you really want to lose me and my family base on sheer incompetence and neglect of customers?"

Fuck you dude. No one gives a shit that you're wealthy and blah blah blah. Also, he's a piece of shit because he's begging and pleading us for what, so he can buy more of our shit? That doesn't make sense. What's wrong with consumers now that this is their mentality - "Please, please let me buy your shit so I can achieve the social status associated with owning your shit." If this is how you think then your life has no meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home